Real Madrid will continue their Champions League title defense as they enter the round of 16. They will be hosting Napoli to Santiago Bernabue on Wednesday night.
Zinedine Zidane’s men will be looking forward to their seventh consecutive quarter finals in the Champions League. They have have won 28 of their last 33 home games in Europe and will be hoping to keep up with the good work.
Meanwhile, Napoli will be playing their second ever round of 16 game in the Champions League. They will be hoping to make the best out of it as they are in a good form in their domestic league.
Real Madrid vs Napoli: Head to Head Statistics
- This two teams have only met twice which was in Champions League qualifying round.
- Real Madrid defeated Napoli at Santiago Bernabue in 1987 and drew the game at Italy to qualify.
- Los Blancos have been in a lot of actions against Italian teams, they have played 67 games against Italian opponents with 31 wins and 25 defeats.
- Madrid have only lost 6 games at home against Italian opponents, they have won 22 games and drawn 3.
- Napoli have a fair record against Spanish teams, they have lost 4, drawn 4 and won 4 in their previous 12 games.
- Partenopei Gli Azzurri have not drawn a game on Spanish soil, they have won twice and lost 4 times.